North Pole Festival
The North Pole Festival was new to the area and we were able to attend last year. They came back this year and I am happy about that. There are even more amazing fun things to see and do inside the stadium. The entire soccer field has been set up as a light show, and we had such a great time. The lights are synchronized to music and the videos are on the board. It is quite enjoyable.
You’ll want to stop every few feet to take photos because there are so many spectacular photo ops. There’s no better place to celebrate the holidays than at the North Pole Festival. It’s a wonderful holiday destination for everyone. There are so many fun things to do during the holiday season at Disney World! I’m really looking forward to it. It’s packed with stuff to do and it’s a lot of fun. When I look at people in my life, I see the following qualities. Is this you? I want to spend two hours there.
Here are our tips for visiting The North Pole Festival:
- It’s a good idea to dress warm (hat, gloves, coats, jackets, sweaters, boots, etc)
- You should take your time to enjoy the lights.
- You should stop and take all the pictures to store good memories. There are a lot of great places to take photos.
- The light show can be seen from the stands on the north side of the field. It’s so fun and incredible.
- There are drinking fountains and restrooms in the stadium.
- Stand near the patio heating towers to warm up.
- You can buy Hot chocolate and snacks at the store while you are enjoying there.
UTAH’S MAGICAL NEW CHRISTMAS WALK-THRU ATTRACTION
You can explore the North Pole with millions of lights, larger-than-life decor, gigantic Christmas trees that come to life with your favorite Christmas music, walk-thru light tunnels, and much more.
The Christmas market has treats, letters to Santa, ornament decoration, snow-globe golf and more. The North Pole Festival will be unforgettable.
OPEN NOV. 25TH – JAN. 1ST • 6 PM – 9 PM • THU – MON
Use promo code LOVEBUGNPF to get 15% off your tickets.
ALL TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Santa Shootout
- Snowball Arena
- Christmas Craft station
- Letters to Santa
- Ornament Decorating
- Christmas Market Access
- Parking fees
- Stadium Light Show
- Christmas Tree Light Walk
- Reindeer Games
- Drop Light Forest
- “Caroloke” Sing-a-long
Ages 12 and above
Ages 3 to 12. Children 2 and under are free $12.00
9256 South State Street, Sandy, UT 84070